Vinyl Record Storage – Vintage Record Rack
Vinyl record storage has never looked as good as it did in the 1970s!
This vinyl record rack is perfect to display your vintage records. Or, use as storage and buy multiples that look amazing on the self or top of the hi-fi unit! Outstanding as a sturdy record shelf, vinyl record storage or in retro decor.
This record rack can hold up to twenty LP albums at once. Vintage items are not always made to last but these bad boys certainly do! Most of our record racks are sourced with the makers’ mark of ‘Record Rack’ but some do not come with the brand (as shown in the description). Due to the random nature of sourcing vintage and rare items like these, we will always keep them in stock BUT they may not be the exact brand. Please ask us about this when you purchase your record rack online – thanks!
How to store vinyl records
- Description: Record rack plastic vinyl record display or storage
- Style: 1970s with moulded plastic spines to separate and support records
- Material: solid plastic
- Colour: Black
- Size: 350 x 350 x 150 mm
Other references for record storage and protection
- How to store vinyl records – link
- Outer plastic sleeves – keep your vinyl record covers pristine with these outer plastic sleeves.
- Inner plastic sleeves – keep your vinyl records in good condition with these inner plastic sleeves.
- Vinyl record cleaner – keep your vinyl record clean with these, tips, tricks and recommendations.
My Vinyl Revolution buys, sells and curates new release, new-to-me, collectable vinyl records (and music on vinyl-related stuff) out of Australia, all around our beautiful planet.
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the Dharawal land on which we live, work and love; and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.